Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Have any idea how pissy it is when people just nag the fucking shit out of you,
expects you to listen, then do not do the same for themselves. Fuck the back,im
postponing you x-ray. I'm filled to the fucking brim with icas and whatnots.
Im just gonna fuck care it already.You wanna hurt?Fine,I'll still dance
the shit outta me.At most just dont do launches cos my back fucking
hurts when I do that.I still can do the rest what.

Can't even have a decent discussion without people blowing up
at each other.How fucking awesome right.

And this is a fucking awesome post too cos this
is the first time where so many fucks can be seen.
This just shows how much at the end of the tether I am.
TT used to think that I've a short fuse whenever in dance class.
Certain stuff,yeah hell sure I do.Who doesn't?
But for me to fucking blow up this big time,it's just months of
bottled up emotions that you can barely say it out cos you know
that it ain't gonna work,or will backfire on you,or people just won't believe.
Most of the time?It's the fucking latter.
No one believes me until they see for them fucking selves and by then its too late.
And then what?Fucking hell whine in my fucking ear.

And what do I do?Just try to look like I really care.
If you're really worth something to me,I'll really care.
If you're just some fucking bitch,I won't.
Cos you didn't believe in me enough to trust me.
And you expect me to reciprocate it back to you.
Fuck you to bloody hell.

Though my own judgement for my ownself,can be pretty much
fucked up.It's easier to see for everyone else,but when it's just your own stuff,
dude tell me how to judge for your fucking own.
Your own 'friends' don't believe what you say.
And sometime words are just damn fucking twisted.

Don't feel to fucked up on my behalf.
Have fun eye-moing your eyes.
Fuck yall.
Bye.


Needa fucking cool down.



-& here we go again

The Dancer

Ilovedancing

Sharlene Keila (:
12thJuly
'Dancer

Faves
DANCE
Hates
Two faced People.

Escapades ♥

Deanna
Gloria
Marlina
Treasa
Huifang
Pew
Clara Choo
Shy
Judy
Soul
Siewyin
Jingwei
Russell
Amanda Lim
Amanda Leow
Leanne
Elizabeth
Eileen
Nicolette
Annie
Andy
Yiting


the Dancer's Past

archives


Credits