& there goes a new start of a new chapter.
How will things work out? I've no idea.
Haha,I just hope that things will work out fine and
see if one chapter will become another and another..
And there'll be a lot of obstacles,so it'll just be a test as to see
if it can last long enough.
I sure hope things will work out fine,
if not it'll be just like totally awkwardzx!
Hahahhahaha and yeah man, lol 19thJan10.HAHAH.
Quite funny eh the reactions.
Lol shit I hate IMC.What happened to 11pm.
Now my painkillers are effectively putting me in a drowsy state.
And plus the freaking antibiotics too.
ARGH.
Meds just for chest and the back fuck it.
--
Ortho appointment later on today at TTSH.
And it is in between entre and imc presentations.
Ain't worried bout the entre presentation cos it's at 8am,
but fuck imc is at 1230 cos we're the last group.
I die also must make it back in time,if not my whole group will
be like damn disappointed and I don't wanna be the cause of panic.
--
Sorry k G & Marl, bout the misunderstanding. Ugh.
But at least we cleared it up or I'll beat myself up uh.
--
Fuck today's PMM presentation I swear.
We were so fucking unprepared.
And we almost did not presnt.
Idk what games are you trying to fucking play,
and this is why I'm afraid to let you compile anyth.
--
Back to IMC yaw.
P/s:Cheer up k Leila!Whatever it is, we'll be here supporting you(:
Don't even doubt yourself for making a wrong decision.
Making a decision is hard sometimes I know.