Firstly,wishing everyone out there,
a Happy Chinese New Year and
a Happy Valentine's too!
Though this year is kinda sucky,
seeing that the first day of cny falls on
valentine's which means visiting relatives
instead of celebrating with your loved ones ew.
hahaha oh well,but traditions are traditions,
which are meant to be kept and followed.
--
Finally met Angel Jie today!
I missed you like plenty plenty uh!!
Haven't seen you in like ten thousand years.
All the best kay with your new boyfr ;)
Haha and ohhhh Dawn,having fun over at hongkong.
IDC, I WANT STUFF HAHAHA.
--
& I think, Imma am gonna be in for a huge disappointment.
IDK why, but I just got a bad feeling bout it.
And I'm already having second thoughts bout going
if you can't make it. & I thought you already
promised me. IDK, but I think, I'm gonna be in for a lot
of disappointment. I know, sometimes you can't help
it cos of work, but sometimes I just can't help
wishing ...
Never mind, I'm just being selfish.
Don't mind me. I'm just saying out what
I'm really feeling inside, or I think won't
be getting any sleep tonight ):
--
Taken for granted?
IDK, but it sure as hell feels that way now.
I'm sorry if whatever happens,
its always cos of me.
I guess, i'm just not that perfect.
Who ever is?