Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shopping Day!
Was supposed to be visiting people,
but mom and I we
re too lazy to,and
sis and bro were off for tuition,so it was just
us.HEHE!
Lunched at p
astamania,
and off we went to sign my student line!
(Which means, I've got a new no,so ask me if
you want it kay and if I didn't mass text you)
And got the Nokia E63
white one and gave it
to m
y mom!
Then she got me my
adidas hot pink watch.
DAMN HOT I tell you like ooh la la~
LOL.
She got herself two new tops too.
And got my bro a pair of soccer shoes.
Sis didn't get her bag cos she couldn't find
a design that she liked.
We spent a total of 5 ho
urs at causeway point.
My legs were about to
give way and my head
was pounding lik
e a jackhammer.
Still is now.GAH.
--
CNY Show at Pasir Ris CC yesterday!
Shy,Fizah,Pew an
d Sa's bf came down
to support us hehehe so thankful kay LOL.
I was awesomely uncomfortable
dancing in hot s
horts HAHA,
and I hate th
e stage.
Where my position is,the stage had like sth
sticking out and I almost tripped and fell.
How awesome.
Not.
Couple
of photos..


Kay gonna shuffle off bye!



-& here we go again

The Dancer

Ilovedancing

Sharlene Keila (:
12thJuly
'Dancer

Faves
DANCE
Hates
Two faced People.

Escapades ♥

Deanna
Gloria
Marlina
Treasa
Huifang
Pew
Clara Choo
Shy
Judy
Soul
Siewyin
Jingwei
Russell
Amanda Lim
Amanda Leow
Leanne
Elizabeth
Eileen
Nicolette
Annie
Andy
Yiting


the Dancer's Past

archives


Credits