There goes another month passing by us again.
Can't believe it was only a few weeks ago where
we were alll celebrating the oncoming of 2010.
Now everyone's gonna be celebrating Chinese New Year
and of course Valentine's Day.How sad right,
Valentine is on the first day of CNY.
Then its gonna be our '1st time'
BUT WAIT,freaking exams first.
At least after exams then we can celebrate
all those upcoming whatever celebrations in peace
without having to worry for papers,cept for you though =/
But if you want me to study with you,I'll be willing to (:
Then there is the CNY show to prepare for.
Then there is attachment and release of results.
Omg.I really needa study for exams.
But first first first first first,
it's just another 2 more days to the actual
Musical show!After the musical,
everyone is guranteed to be feeling damn lost,
what with so much time invested in the musical,
and then suddenly so much of free time on our hands.
But of course,there is also the clubcrawl to prepare for.
Still, crap I dont know whether to commit for clubcrawl.
It's my last clubcrawl damn it.
Thanks ah fang and chua,for reminding me that it's my third
year in dance already ):
I FEEL SO OLD. Sobs.
Ah well,focus one thing on a time first ,
before I make myself crazy thinking bout all the things
that are gonna be happening.
--
And Uncle T!Hahah,as promised,
I wonldn't leave you alone even when I'm gone for attachment.
If it permits me,I'll def come back.
Plus also,IDK if we will be able to spend as much time together.
It's cos of dance that allowed us to spend this much of time
together and I'm afraid of what the future entails.
--
And finallllly I managed to prise things outta you yesterday.
It was only a matter of time before you explode.
And I do not want it to happen when I ain't there for you,
and things will get ugly and nasty.
I know how she is like as a person,and making sure things
run smoothly between the both of yall,honestly is a tough one.
Hahah,like what you asked me,am I not getting involved already now?
I guess in a way I am,but thing is,I don't hafta do as much lol.
Cept bother about the internal stuff and make sure everyth
is fine after F leaving.
I promise I'll do everything I can.
--
AND BETTY BOOP. You're really fucking annoying.
Stop being like Mary,and keep bringing your damn family matters
in to gain sympathy from the others cos seriously it's annoying.
And you needa serious wake up call.
Keep bullying the people special to me,
you just wait.You will be so embarrassed like you've never
beeen in your entire life,and I swear and put every single blame
on you cos IT IS your fucking fault that things is now the way they are
cos of YOU and YOU AND FUCKING YOU only.
So stop playing your useless mind games.
There's a reason why losers hang out together.
Cos of one word that defines their very entire existence.
L-O-S-E-R.
Ah well.Kay I feel so much better after venting it out.
Oh yeah speaking of your useless sidekick,it's a wonder she
still have the mind to leech to other people,when
it's quite obvious that you ain't wanted TYVM.
So please be gone after this sat.
--
And,after you leaving, I finally talked to you and all.
Im glad that you are taking things in stride
and though IDK whether you've been lying to me
on msn or whatever,but I just hope that whatever you told
me was the truth and that you ain't abusing your body with
anything and you're focusing on your studies.
I still do love you.don't ever doubt that.
It's just that it ain't the kinda love you want from me.
I can't give you that sorry.
So just stop waiting for the impossible to happen.
--
And ugh, thanks to the fucking blind bull,I reinjured my back.
Like wtf is wrong with your fucking brain and eyes.
IM NOT THAT FUCKING SMALL NEITHER CAN
YOU GO THROUGH ME AS IF IM A FUCKING GHOST.
THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A WORD
CALLED CHEREOGRAPHY AND WHY THERE ARE
PRACTICES.SO STOP THINKING YOU'RE DAMN FUCKING
AWESOME COS HONESTLY YOU AIN'T.
And ugh seriously stop flirting.
You ain't hot.
Far from it.
Your character just sucks to the core.
Luckily it's so much better after iceing it.
I needa go back to my physio after exams now that
I've put it on hold cos I seriously have positively no time
with so many things now on my plate.
Though my back is seriously important,and I should stop
putting it off.
I should make the fucking bull pay for my medical bills though HAHA.
--
NEEDA
FOCUS ON
STUDYING!
Ohmytian,and Entrepreneruship Day is coming.
30 fucking percent.Gotta do it well.