Sorry, knew that today was suppose
to study with you but in the end
I agreed ta help uncle ter with his
friend's thingy.
Too late to meet cha and you had
ta rush back. Ohwells, there is
always tomorrow hehe. (:
--
And speaking of which helping
uncle ter.HAHA super uncomfy
to the max.LOL.
Total new look.
And omg I dont wanna look
at the pictures!
-cringes.
HAHAH.
Omg I'm so scared of what will
happen when it goes onto fb.
I ONLY LIKE THE ONES TAKEN
WITH HIM): ): ):
HAHAH. And for awhile it felt
as though I was advertising the
blood donation thingy.
Met __ & __ whom he has been
telling us about. Haha nice meeting yall.
Friendly people (:
Hehehe
--
And happy one ooh lalala~
LOL.Though I know there are just
some stuff that can't be too ..
heheh till then. toodles.
xoxo.