Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 16th big fat sister.
haha, godma brought isabelle
over to our place and we played wii.
Then headed down to sakae for dinner,
topping it off with swensen's ice cream cake!
& how can I forget this.
We were about to go off already cos we were
done eating so mom wanted the bill.
So she said : ' Where's the NURSE?Someone call
for her eh. '
The whole table almost died laughing hahah.
And godma kept patting my mom's head,
said she must've forgotten to take her meds hahaha!
All too soon, gotta head back home
cos sis has test tmr and bro has homework.
I wanna dance dance dance!
--
& everyth kept replaying.
Cos I guess things are gonna come
to an end.
Kinda want it.
Kinda don't either.
._.
I just want the best solution.



-& here we go again

The Dancer

Ilovedancing

Sharlene Keila (:
12thJuly
'Dancer

Faves
DANCE
Hates
Two faced People.

Escapades ♥

Deanna
Gloria
Marlina
Treasa
Huifang
Pew
Clara Choo
Shy
Judy
Soul
Siewyin
Jingwei
Russell
Amanda Lim
Amanda Leow
Leanne
Elizabeth
Eileen
Nicolette
Annie
Andy
Yiting


the Dancer's Past

archives


Credits