Met up with the sec gang
today! Haven't met them in like
over 2 years already hahaha omg.
Gossip session ttm today I swear.
And as usual they forever scold me
again.
J : 'Gotta stop letting yourself being taken
for granted.'
Me : 'Huh. Haha so random. '
S : 'Like can tell you ain't really happy'
Me : ' -Lagi blur. What on earth are yall
talking about?!'
Apprantly, there was this another time I
got taken for granted and taken advantage of,
then they could sense sth amiss with me,
but then I just never spell out anyth.
Hahah I love my silly girls.
Thanks hons. HAHAH.
Quite stupid I didn't even know that
I was being taken for granted.
Meet up again soon kay!
Bballing soon w/my teammates
yay can't wait!
--
& I finally satisfied my craving
for chips and ice cream!
Cept for my egg tarts,
which
mommy is gonna get for me tmr yay!
--
Swimming tmr w/aini! haha
Must not be late must not be
late or Aini will kill me tomorrow.
HAHAHA.
AND CHOOOO I RMB.
HAPPY 4 MONTHS HAHA!
(though this is kinda early by 1 hour)
hehe love you.
You're like the awesomest friend,
that a girl could ever have.
Hello! I get choc treats, listening ear,
everything into one (:
--
& damn disappointed w/you today
I think. I guess, just ain't gonna
bother so much anymore.
Cos it sure as hell doesn't get me
anywhere too. Again, it seems
to be as if I'm the only one trying.