Friday, March 12, 2010

& today was mini
sports day w/ Shy, Nuraini
Judy and Soul!
Hahaha we played badminton
and swam & played frisbee after that.
Fun to the max only and now I'm aching
everywhere! AND THAT SHY RAMILY
BURGER HAHA SHE KNEEED ME THERE.
Like pain only D: HAHA.
Soul and I gossiped to the max.
And it was so funny, cos I was attempting
to teach Shy how to swim.
And cos I've directional problem,
while showing Shy how to move her hands,
HAHAHA I SHOWED HER HOW TO DO IT
IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION. HAHAH.
Retarded and we laughed until like mad.
And Shy so awesome,fast learner hehe.
And her antics in the water today with
the frisbee was omg hilarious to the max
HAHAH! Never fail to entertain us lol.
JURONG EAST SWIMMING COMPLEX
NEXT WEEEK CAN'T WAIT HAHA!
--
& omg what to do what to do for next week?!
Guess finally we can celebrate our __
HAHA.I still haven't thought of
what to do! D:
But then again,I'm uber sleepy.
Shall think tomorrow!




-& here we go again

The Dancer

Ilovedancing

Sharlene Keila (:
12thJuly
'Dancer

Faves
DANCE
Hates
Two faced People.

Escapades ♥

Deanna
Gloria
Marlina
Treasa
Huifang
Pew
Clara Choo
Shy
Judy
Soul
Siewyin
Jingwei
Russell
Amanda Lim
Amanda Leow
Leanne
Elizabeth
Eileen
Nicolette
Annie
Andy
Yiting


the Dancer's Past

archives


Credits