Monday, March 29, 2010

& random musings with charmaine today.
Sessioned w/her and the others again today.
While taking a break, we were having htht.
That was how fast we managed to click
after meeting each other for the first time last week?
So awesome haha! Talked bout basically everyth.
& the stuff we asked each other,
apprantly raised alot of questions that neither
of us can really answer. hahaha ah well.
Let's just not think bout it anym shall we lol.
--
Sorry Bermssss! I know was suppose to meet you,
then I too lazy and tired and smelly to go all the
way down to meet you hahaha I promise kay fri fri.
hahaha! Speaking of which, which sane people
will go to sembawang park at 8 freaking am to
'bond'!? Wtf. Damn insane. I'm only going
along cos the kids begged me to go HAHAH.
Ahwells, for the kids' sake then :@
--
I realise, I'm kinda happy in a way that I dreamt bout him.
Haha, but don't worry, I've def moved on and
though still early stages, like just see how
we make out later on as time passes.
I feel like I'm going back to my old self,not
bothering about anyth because then my feelings are
safe and I like the alot better hahaha! Shit, though
I don't know whether is it good or bad.




-& here we go again

The Dancer

Ilovedancing

Sharlene Keila (:
12thJuly
'Dancer

Faves
DANCE
Hates
Two faced People.

Escapades ♥

Deanna
Gloria
Marlina
Treasa
Huifang
Pew
Clara Choo
Shy
Judy
Soul
Siewyin
Jingwei
Russell
Amanda Lim
Amanda Leow
Leanne
Elizabeth
Eileen
Nicolette
Annie
Andy
Yiting


the Dancer's Past

archives


Credits