Tell me why to even try so hard.
When everyth seems to be going haywire.
I really can only do so much.
I know you got your limit. Yet so do I.
And with so many problems
piling up hello there is only a time
before I will burst.
I'm not Superwoman.
I'm running on meds now.
Cos I can barely function w/out them,
thus the high medical bills.
The nerve meds, the pain meds,
all the crap injections that I need.
Then cos of all these, my attachment is
gonna be affected. Big time.
Then there is - side too.
- is going haywire everywhere.
And I'm afraid of the measures that
will be taken. It will be damn selfish
for me to say I don't wanna do anyth too.
I'm sandwiched in between 2 sides.
I gotta stop thinking short term.
Long term wise, it'll really affect - big time.
Sigh idk what to do, cept to continue
what I'm doing now and hope everyth will
just turn out well please.
--
And then there's you too.
Cos of this, we've been quarrelling
so often I can barely keep track anym.
I forever give in cos I don't want you
to stay unhappy, but is it too selfish to
ask you to consider my own feelings
for once too? To you, it's always all
my fault this all my fault that.
I can only give in for so long before
I've had enough. Being taken for granted
brings me to a whole level of pain.
I've been keeping damn quiet alr.
Not talking it out I guess will also.
Must learn to talk. Must learn to talk
hahahaha!Oh well, I gotta make an effort on
my side. It always seems so easy to talk
to the others, but Idk why its so hard to talk you.
Ah wells.
--
I gotta buck up a whole lot more.
Sigh thanks love hehe though
you have paper later on, we
still had our talk! :D
Now I needa arrange w/second love
and then update her too.
Hi Wee Bonggzx if you happen to see
this yes I'm talking bout you HAHA.
Nights people injection into my
freaking spinal cord tomorrow.
AM. NOT. LOOKING. FORWARD .TO .IT